Aurora HDR is the world’s most advanced high dynamic range imaging solution for photo enthusiasts and professionals alike. The software contains every imaginable tool needed to produce high-quality “next generation” stunning HDR photos from exposure brackets. Starting with a state-of-the-art AI-powered “tone-mapping” engine, then accessing dozens of incredible features and creative filters to refine your image, you’ll produce natural-looking photos or highly artistic ones in minutes. Perfect for landscape/cityscape shots, event photography, real estate/architectural images, artistic imagery, and much more.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography is a popular photographic technique designed to overcome the limitations of image sensors in digital photographs. This process utilizes multiple exposures of the same subject, each shot at different exposure values (“brackets”). Those brackets are then automatically merged into a single shot which encompasses a greater exposure range.
Aurora HDR runs as a standalone app or can run as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom Classic in order to be incorporated into a pre-existing workflow.
- Tone-mapping technology for single and bracketed images with the Quantum HDR Engine
- HDR Smart Structure for realistic and artifact-free depth and details
- LUT Mapping filter for creative color and tone adjustments
- Total HDR editing experience with the most complete set of tools available
- Powerful one-click Aurora HDR Looks that yield fantastic results instantly
- Layers, brushes and masking provide the ultimate in selective editing
- Luminosity masking to blend layers
- Unique Radiance and Glow controls and custom texture blending for creative versatility
- Detail enhancement to increase drama in images
- Extensive color and toning controls for vibrant color combinations
- Batch processing that auto-detects brackets
- Modern user interface design makes for a comfortable, understandable experience
- Built-in sharing supports popular photo communities and social networks
- RAW, JPG, TIFF and other popular filetype support for the greatest flexibility
- Workflow tailored to any style with support for using as a standalone app or as a plugin to popular host applications