One-Stop Video Editing Software
Edit, convert, resize and adjust large 4K/HDR videos, audios and DVDs easily at fully accelerated speed.
- The Only Full GPU Accelerated Video Editing Software. VideoProc comes as the No.1 fast video processing software that peaks Level-3 Hardware Acceleration fully powered by Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA® GPUs, delivering buttery smooth (4K/8K) video editing and transcoding without compromising quality.
- Cut, Crop, Merge, Effects – Simple Edit Polishes Up Your Footage. Process and touch up your large 4K/8K/HDR footages from GoPro, DJI, smartphones, etc. in an easy and non-destructive way.
- Easy & Advanced Editings All Covered in Toolbox. No matter you are a seasoned pro or a beginner, the 4K video editor helps edit even your (10-bit) 4K HDR videos in a streamlined workflow.
- Process HD/4K HDR Videos from iPhone, GoPro, DJI, Cameras. VideoProc works with any video you shot with GoPro, DJI, iPhone, Android, camcorder, or any other 4k cameras (DSLR or mirrorless).
- Quality-oriented High Speed Media Converter. A-to-B video conversion: Encompassing 370 input codecs and 420+ output formats, the impeccable 4K-capable video converter answers all simple and complicated transcoding needs, e.g. H264 to H265 (HEVC), MKV to iPhone, GIF to MP4, AVI to YouTube, 3D to 2D.
- Built-in Media Downloader Engine that Supports 1000+ Video Audio Sites. Easily download online videos, music, playlists, channels or M3U8 from 1000+ UGC websites like Facebook, Dailymotion, Twitch and SoundCloud.
- Simple yet Powerful Screen Recorder Component. For gamers, sports lovers, educators and live enthusiasts, VideoProc is the go-to screen recorder to record gameplay, presentations, webinars, Skype call, streaming video, and create vlogging, screencasts, podcasts, software reviews and video instructions, making it easy to interact with your audiences and teammates.
- Intuitive Interface Makes Video Processing Pretty Easy.
VideoProc for Windows
Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 or later (32-bit and 64-bit versions supported).